Dynamic Trend for TradeStation
Dynamic Trend for TradeStation is a complete Stock, Futures and Option analysis software platform with built in trading interface TradeStation. Combined with TradeStation's Brokerage, Dynamic Trend provides the Stock, Options and Futures Trader with multiple trading tools to quickly find trading opportunities and make instantaneous trade decisions.
Dynamic Trend Feature
Dynamic Trend for TradeStation
$245.00 Per Month Recurring Subscription
$2450.00 Per Year Recurring Subscription
Requirements: Dynamic Trend requires TradeStation version 10.0 and an active TradeStation funded brokerage account.
Dynamic Trend users save 20% on commissions
with a new TradeStation account.**
To take advantage of this offer, please contact:
Peter Albino at 312.803.3860 or PAlbino@TradeStation.com
Mention Promo Code: 0110AERP
Patent pending Options Volume Map:
- Quickly analyze and detect Options Bias (call/put volume imbalance)
- View historical Options Bias (call/put volume imbalance)
- Quickly detect Option Volume Imbalance before earnings
- Trade options right from the chart
Powerful Options Chain:
- Select built-in spread strategies or build your own and place trades
- Chart Option or Option spread charts on any time frame
- Look back feature show historical option prices along with Greek values since 2014
- Trade directly from Option Chain
Advanced Risk Graph:
- Select built-in spread strategies or build your own
- Analyze P&L by adjusting days to expirations and volatility
- Analyze position delta or theta
- View P&L analysis side by side with chart
- Compare P&L of multiple spreads
- Test repair strategies to an existing option position and directly place repair trade
- Back test any option strategy with historical options data (back to 2014)
- Select from built-in option spread strategies or build your own
- Back test any option strategy for earnings
- Back test multiple option strategies at once.
Elliott Wave Turning points:
- Automatically generates directions signals using Elliott Wave analysis
- Auto Identifies tradable pivots in real time using a combination of Elliott Wave, Fibonacci and Gann techniques.
- Directional signal can be used to trade stocks options, Futures or Forex
- Projected price targets
- Scan for Elliott Wave Turning points in real time
- Analyze to any time frame
Option Price Projection Tool:
- Select built-in spread strategies or build your own
- Analyze P&L by changing stock price and volatility for each daily through expiration
- Analyze position delta, theta, other Greek values while adjusting stock price and volatility for each day through expiration
- For calendar spreads, change volatility for each month individually
- For multi leg spreads, change volatility for each leg individually
- Instantly analyze all suitable strategies based on a user entered price and time targets
- View potential profits, risk, Rate of return and all pertaining information including Greek values
- Use targets generated by Elliott Wave Turning Points to build strategies
- Trade directly from the Strategy builder
Other Option studies:
- Analyze stocks with over or under priced options
- Analyze volatility range over a user selected look back period
- Theta Decay study to analyze the effect of Theta for each day through expiration
- Theta Decay study identifies the best expiration for a covered call
- Model all Greek values for an option for each day through expiration
- Skew chart quickly detects Volatility smiles/frowns
- Probability envelope
- Volatility comparison
- Quickly view combined strength/weakness of all stocks in a group
- Quickly identify strength/weakness of stocks within a group
- Plot Group strength as a study on a daily chart
- Scan in real time for stock signals generated in the direction of the Group strength
- Quickly identify bullish or bearish momentum changes in Groups
- Quickly scan Elliott Wave Turning Points signals
- Quickly scan using over 100+ built in parameters
- Find stocks with Over or Under priced options
- Find stocks with Volatility range at the high or low of the last 90 days
- Find stocks meeting Fibonacci retracement levels
- Ability to scan for Earnings related stocks during earnings season
* Options trading is not suitable for all investors. Your account application to trade options will be considered and approved or disapproved based on all relevant factors, including your trading experience. Automated trading, as it relates to direct-access electronic placement and execution of equity options trades, requires manual one-click verification before order is sent. Each leg of a multi-leg spread incurs a commission and bid/ask cost that can be significant. A $14.95 fee applies for options exercises or assignments at expiration. For early options exercises or assignments, a $1.50 per contract fee will apply, with a $5.95 minimum. There is an Options Regulatory Fee that varies by options exchange, where an options trade executes and whether the broker responsible for the trade is a member of a particular exchange. As a result, TradeStation calculates a blended rate that equals or slightly exceeds the amount it is required to remit to the options exchange. A $1 cancellation fee may apply. These costs will affect the profitability of all stock and options trades and should be considered prior to making any trade. See Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Before trading any asset class, customers must read the relevant risk disclosure statements on our Important Information page. System access and trade placement and execution may be delayed or fail due to market volatility and volume, quote delays, system and software errors, Internet traffic, outages and other factors.
Dynamic Trend, Inc. (“Dynamic Trend”) acts independently, and is not affiliated with, or approved, sponsored or endorsed by, TradeStation Securities, Inc. (“TradeStation”). No particular trading strategy, technique, method or approach described herein will guarantee profits, increased profits or the minimization of losses. As of June 8, 2018, all promotional offers for Dynamic Trend subscribers with a connected TradeStation brokerage account (a “DT Promotion”) are terminated. If you previously qualified for a DT Promotion, TradeStation will continue to honor the terms of the DT Promotion until July 8, 2018.
** Offer applies only to TradeStation accounts funded and with purchase of qualified Dynamic Trend products. Subscription purchases are not eligible for this rebate program. New clients will receive 20% off their trading commissions charged by TradeStation for equities and equities options accounts. Futures accounts do not qualify. TradeStation is not affiliated with Dynamic Trend. If you live outside the U.S., your account may be introduced by our affiliate, TradeStation International Ltd. The terms and conditions are as follows: (1) Assuming all of these terms and conditions are met, TradeStation Securities shall give Customer 20% discount on standard commissions charged to Customer, and those discounts shall remain as long as customer is also a paid subscriber of Dynamic Trend; (2) Customer has, or is approved to open and funds an eligible account, within 180 days following purchase of qualified Dynamic Trend product, a TradeStation brokerage account; (3) Dynamic Trend has provided to TradeStation Customer’s name, address, phone number and email address, the product name, and the price paid by Customer for that product, within 30 days following the purchase; (4) Discounted commissions apply only to TradeStation’s full, published, non-discounted commission rates, and if Customer receives discounts, promotions, reimbursements, waivers or other concessions that in effect reduce or reimburse (in whole or in part) those full, published rates, no 20% discount will be given; (5) discounted commissions are not available, even if the full purchase amount has not been reached, after Customer closes Customer’s account or fails to maintain a minimum asset balance of $500, or if any TradeStation account of Customer is closed or deemed closed or otherwise prohibited from making further trades in the account by TradeStation, or is considered by TradeStation not to be in good standing (as result of, for example, unpaid margin calls or debits, unauthorized or improper trading or account activity, or the assertion of monetary claims against TradeStation). TradeStation is under no obligation to open or continue to maintain any account for Customer.
Past performance, whether actual or indicated by historical tests of strategies, is no guarantee of future performance or success. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss equal to or greater than your entire investment regardless of which asset class you trade (equities, options or futures); therefore, you should not invest or risk money that you cannot afford to lose.
No offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities, securities derivative, futures products or any type of trading or investment advice, recommendation or strategy, is made, given or in any manner endorsed by any TradeStation affiliate and the information made available on this Website is not an offer or solicitation of any kind in any jurisdiction where any TradeStation affiliate is not authorized to do business, including but not limited to Japan.
TradeStation is not affiliated with Dynamic Trend, Inc. If you live outside the U.S., your account may be introduced by our affiliate, TradeStation International Ltd.
TradeStation Group, Inc. Affiliates: All proprietary technology in TradeStation is owned by TradeStation Technologies, Inc. Equities, equities options, and commodity futures products and services are offered by TradeStation Securities, Inc. (Member NYSE, FINRA, CME and SIPC). TradeStation Securities, Inc.’s SIPC coverage is available only for equities and equities options accounts. Copyright © 2001-2019 TradeStation Group, Inc.